VWV Occasion Hire Terms & Conditions.
1. The customer is the hirer and agrees to the following.
2. The quotation provided by us is based on the information supplied by the customer at the time of inquiry and any changes required at a later date may be subject to an additional charge.
3. A non-refundable deposit of €100.00 is required at the time of booking to secure your date. The outstanding balance should be paid 4 weeks prior to the date unless expressly agreed with All Events Limousines. Any cancellations made within 60 days of the date will be liable for the outstanding balance. Payments are accepted by cash, credit card, cheque or bank transfer. A receipt will always be issued for any payments received.
4. Our vehicles are maintained to the highest standards but unfortunately sometimes anything mechanical can breakdown. Should this occur prior to the date we may have to change the vehicle to an alternative. If we fail to provide you with an alternative vehicle a full refund will be offered. Should a breakdown occur during the hire we will endeavour to repair the problem at that time. If we are unable to do so we will endeavour to provide alternative transport which may result in some delays. In this instance All Events Limousines cannot accept responsibility for any delays or additional costs incurred by the hirer.
5. For health and safety requirements it is imperative that your chauffeur should open and close the doors to avoid damage to the vehicle and also to ensure the safety of the customer. Similarly the complimentary champagne should only be opened by your chauffeur to avoid injury or damage to the vehicle. Smoking is forbidden at all times in the vehicle.
6. Should you have any complaints please do direct them to your chauffeur on the day and we will attempt to rectify them immediately. Should you not receive a satisfactory outcome please notify us in writing to 4, The Sanctuary, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford and we will respond to you within 5 working days.
7. The vehicle is always inspected after each booking and any items left behind will be returned to the customer at their own expense. However we cannot accept any responsibility for any items left behind.